Remember someone special
Remember someone special tribute fund is a very special way for you, family and friends to remember and pay tribute to the beautiful life of your loved one, now and for years to come.
The fund is easy to set up with Just Giving and when you are ready you can invite family, friends and colleagues to add their own messages, share memories and photos and recall stories that make you smile, celebrating their life and the joy they brought.
We know that dealing with the loss of a loved one is a very personal matter and everyone finds their own way to cope. In our experience people can find comfort in doing something positive and lasting in memory of their loved one and the life they shared. That’s what our Remember someone special tribute fund is all about.
You will be able to see the funds, through donations and sponsorship, that you, family and friends raise in the name of your loved one with a total that can keep growing over time, if you so wish. Your Remember someone special tribute fund will help us to continue our valuable work; support services, research and education programme; helping us to change stories of loss into stories of survival!
Way to fund raise:
- Collect donations in lieu of flowers at a funeral or remembrance service.
- If you are organising a funeral or memorial service for a loved one, we can provide gift envelopes for donations which allow us to claim gift aid and increasing any donations by an additional 25%. These can either be sent directly to you or we can arrange for them to be sent to a funeral director in advance. Contact our Fundraising Manager Lee Priestly firstname.lastname@example.org – 020 7299 6651 to request your envelopes.
- Hold a fundraising event, like a coffee morning or quiz night.
- Take part in a run, cycle or challenge event.
- Set up a committee of friends to coordinate fundraising activities.
We understand you may have questions or like more information before you create your fund, please get in touch email@example.com – 020 7299 6651