Ovacome is delighted to announce our 15 new and fully updated information factsheets.
We are also pleased to be able to tell you that that all our factsheets have now been crystal marked by the Plain English Campaign, an organisation dedicated to clear and concise information in plain English.
You can download these factsheets by clicking on the links below, or get in touch with the office and we would be pleased to send you copies in the post.
Our factsheets are in .pdf format. To view these you will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from the Adobe website.
If you would like information on any subjects not covered in the factsheets, please contact us.
- Signs and Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer
- About Ovarian Cancer
- The Stages of Ovarian Cancer
- What Happens if you are Diagnosed
- Medical and Other Terms Explained
- Treatment-Induced Menopause
- Ovarian Cancer and Your Sexuality
- Treatments For Relapse Advanced Ovarian Cancer
- Screening for Ovarian Cancer
- Borderline Ovarian Tumours
- Clear Cell Carcinoma of the Ovary
- Rare Ovarian Tumours
- Choosing Treatment - The Role of the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- If Your Bowel is Blocked
- Is There a Link Between Ovarian Cancer and Using Talcum Powder?
If you have used our factsheets, we would like your feedback in order to help us improve our patient information.
Some questions you might like to consider are: Did you download them or read them on the site? Did they give you the information you needed? Is their language clear? Is their format accessible for you? Can you suggest ways the fact sheets can be improved?
Your answers can be emailed to email@example.com
Thank you for your help!